What You Should Do about Old Water Wells on Your Property

Any unused water well on your property must be properly sealed off in accordance with regulations set out in Alberta’s Water Act. A licensed water well contractor can do this for you. Keeping an old well that allows contaminants to enter the aquifer may prove to be a large liability on your property.

Complete Well Service

Do you need a new well or service done on an existing well?

Servicing Central Alberta Since 1975 including: Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, Tofield, Camrose, Mayerthorpe, Strathcona County, Beaver County, Leduc County & Westlock.

Holland Water Wells

73, 51112 RR 222

Sherwood Park,  AB,  T8C 1G9


24 hour availability

Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours

Copyright Holland Water Wells 2022 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice